1. Insert the CD-ROM Printer Drivers drive software CD-ROM.
2. [My Computer] icon -> Double-click on the CD-ROM drive icon.
3. Double-click the following folders: [PCL] or [UFRII] -> [uk_eng].
4. Double-click on the [Setup.exe] icon to start the installation process.
5. In the first dialog box of the PCL or UFR II printer driver setup wizard, click [Next].
6. Read the license agreement carefully. If you agree to the terms -> click [Yes].
7. Click [Manually Set Port] so installed -> [Next].
More info visit us: http//ij.start.canon
Please sign in to leave a comment.