URLs are a visible part of the web and everything we see, influences us. That is why it is a good idea to brand your URLs. You can easily brand CheckMarket survey URLs. There are a few options.
A personalized URL is the simplest way to make the survey URL recognizable. You can adjust your URL to https://s.chkmkt.com/[yoursurvey] for example. You can even select one of the various domains CheckMarket holds. Of course, you can use any URL you can think of, but it needs to be available. To create your personalized URL, do the following:
- Go to the Distribute overview.
- Follow the link to the survey URL. This link is different depending on the distribution channels you’ve selected:
- Email – Send with your own email system: Click on Survey URL – email.
- Paper – Contacts: Click on Sign-in page URL.
- Paper – Non-contacts: Click on Survey URL – Paper.
- Web – Link: Click on Survey URL.
- Select the tab Personalized.
- Select the domain of your personalized URL.
- Enter your chosen URL.
- Check whether the chosen URL is available by clicking on Check availability.
- Click on Save.