One of the strengths of the CheckMarket survey tool is that multiple users can work on the same survey. You can add an unlimited number of users to your account, at no additional cost. And you decide per user which surveys this person is allowed to see.
When you create a new survey you can also give additional access rights on survey level to those users who don’t have access to all surveys yet by default.
The steps described in this article are only available to the account administrator, user administrators or the survey owner.
Give users access to a survey
In order to change permissions for your survey, please follow these steps:
- Go to the survey.
- Click on Settings
- Click on Permissions.
On the following page you’ll get a list of all people that can access this survey. By default you’ll see the account administrator and all users with access to all surveys.
You can’t change permissions for these users.
- In order to give access to the survey for an additional user click on the blue plus in the top left corner and select their names in the drop-down menu.
- Click on Add.
Removing permissions for a user
You can also revoke access to a survey for certain users. In order to do so, please follow these steps:
- Go to the survey.
- Click on Settings and then on Permissions. You’ll now see a list of people that have access to this particular survey.
- In order to revoke access for a particular user, click on Actions next to their name and select Remove.
By doing so you’ll only remove access to this survey, not to the entire account. If you wish to do that you’ll need to go via the Users menu (under Account). Only account administrators and user administrators can remove users on account level.
For more information on managing users, please see the article “Add users to your account“.
I don’t see the “Remove” option
If you don’t see the option Remove this means you can’t revoke access for this particular user. This may be due to one of the following reasons:
- This person is the account administrator.
- This person has access to all surveys in the account by default.
- This person is owner of this survey.
In this case, please contact the account administrator so they can change the survey permissions if necessary.
Please sign in to leave a comment.