Yes, you can! Paying by credit card has many advantages.
If you are not a CheckMarket customer yet, and you are ready to upgrade your account, paying by credit card means that your account will be active immediately so you can immediately launch your survey and start collecting responses.
You can update and delete your credit card details, or add a new card at any given moment.
Upgrade and pay by credit card
In order to activate your account and pay for the subscription or survey bundle by credit card, please follow these steps:
- Click on Upgrade now in the top right corner.
- Select the desired plan and enter your payment details.
Your account has immediately been activated. You will receive an email confirmation with an attached invoice.
Your credit card details are saved securely. So when you want to order a (higher) subscription, all you’ll need to do is verify the credit card details and click on Confirm and pay. It doesn’t get any easier!
Pay your CheckMarket invoices by credit card
When you’ve requested invoicing and indicated Pay later you can still pay the received invoices by credit card. These invoices are accessible to both the account administrator and anyone with the “Billing administrator” role.
- Click on Account in the menu on top.
- Click on Billing.
- Click on Invoices. You will see a list of all invoices charged to your account.
- Click on the icon next to the invoice you want to pay online.
- You’ll get the following screen with your billing information prefilled.
- Review your billing information and update them if necessary.
- Fill out your credit card details and click on Confirm and pay.
Please sign in to leave a comment.