In order to use reCAPTCHA for surveys that use an own domain or are embedded (iframe) on your website, you must register the domain with Google’s reCATPCHA service.
- If you are using an own domain, you will need to register the domain with Google.
- If you are embedding your survey on a website with an iframe, you will need to register that website’s domain.
- If you are embedding a survey that is using an own domain, you will need to register both the own domain, and the domain of the website where the survey is embedded.
Sub domains of the registered domains are allowed as well.
For instance, you do not have an own domain but want to show a survey in an iframe on www.yourcompany.com. Then you would register these two domains:
For instance, you do have an own domain (surveys.yourcompany.com) and want to show a survey in an iframe on www.yourcompany.com. Then you would register this one domain:
To do so, go to https://www.google.com/recaptcha/admin/create. Google will walk you through the setup process. Select version 2. When you are finished Google will provide you with a Site key and Secret key.
You will need to enter both the Site and Secret keys into your CheckMarket Account (Account Administrator access is required).
- Go to Account.
- Click on Integrations.
- Click on Google reCAPTCHA.
- Paste the both Site Key and Secret Key (received from Google) into their respective fields.
- Click on Save.
You will now be able to use the CAPTCHA question type for surveys that use your own domain, or that are embedded with an iframe. You can also add additional domains to your Google site key later too from the Google reCAPTCHA admin console.