Exporting the translation file
- We advise you to set up your survey completely in 1 language (including all branching, additional question options, page breaks, etc.). Afterwards, you can export the translation file by following these steps:
- Sign-in to your CheckMarket account.
- Click on the Surveys tab.
- Open your survey.
- Click on Settings and then click on Languages .
- Click on the button Export translation file.
The file will automatically be saved to your default downloads folder. You can change this location via your personal browser settings.
Now you’re ready to start translating.
Your survey will be locked once you export a translation file. In order to unlock you survey, simply click on Cancel translation. This button appears as soon as you have exported a file. Keep in mind that you’ll have to export a new translation file in this case, in order to be sure you have the most recent version.